Yufuphone Terms & Policies
Yufuphone ("Yufu.net") is a mobile application which serves as a link between Customers ("Customer" or “User” or ‘you”) and registered translators and interpreters (“Translator”). This Terms & Policies refer to the services available within the Yufuphone app (“Yufu.net”, the “app”), including the third party services which are powered by Yufuphone’s technology, as the “Services”.
The whole functioning and development of the app is maintained by the Hong Kong Company, YUFU.NET LIMITED (HK). Payment collection, tax payments, and distribution within China is maintained by the China Mainland company, Yufu.net Co., Ltd, which acts as an agent on behalf of Yufu.net Limited (HK). Service payments beyond China’s borders are accomplished by UK Company M&N Finance LTD, which acts as an agent on behalf of Hong Kong Company Yufu.net Limited. The Terms & Policies presented below constitutes a binding agreement between the Hong Kong Company Yufu.net Limited (“App” or “Yufuphone”) and the User.This agreement is considered concluded in the location of the Yufu.net Ltd (HK) agent, namely in UK or China.
The following Terms & Policies govern the use of the Yufuphone application ("App") and the purchase of the services ("Services") available on the App by Users through this App.
Information provided through the App is provided in good faith, and is subject to amendment at any time without notice. We may revise and reissue these Terms, by posting updated Terms on this page. You should visit this page regularly to review the current Terms & Policies. If you do not agree to the updated Terms, you should stop using our Services and/or close your account. Your continued use of any of our Services will be deemed as your acceptance of any revisions.
You should make your own evaluation of the accuracy or completeness of any information, opinion, advice or other content and link available through the website (yufuphone.com) or App.
1User’s Account Registration
3Terms of Service
- You rated translation service from 0% - 19%, and the Yufu.net investigation proved that your rate was fair;
- Translator failed to send you translated file in 30 minutes after he / she confirmed an order;
- You informed us about a serious mistake you found in the translation you received, and our investigation proves that your claim is fair. You must claim within 7 days of the translation receiving. No refunds will be given for any charges more than 7 days old.
- You rated translation service from 20% - 39%, and the Yufu.net investigation proved that your rate was fair.
- You rated translation service in the range from 0% - 39% or claimed about a serious mistake in the translation, but our investigation cannot prove that your rating or claim was fair;
- Your claim about a serious mistake in the translation exceeds 7 days;
- You rated translation service in the range from 0% - 39%, but your call with the translator lasted over 9 minutes;
- Any kinds of subscription fees;
- Payments for any other services available on the App, but not mentioned in this Refund Policy.
- You did not use the balance within 180 days;
- You did not log in to your Account for the 12 consecutive months;
- You voluntarily delete your Account;
- Yufu.net believes you intentionally rated translation service from 0% - 39% with no reason;
- Yufu.net believes you intentionally claimed about a serious mistake in the translation with no reason.
7Governing Law / Dispute Resolution
These Terms & Policies constitute the entire agreement between the parties in relation to their subject matter.
These Terms & Policies are in power as of 22:15 UTC on 25th of September, 2017.